Kawasaki Versys Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
171 Posts
Rode to Hamilton, 90km and the bike stopped.Screen dead all dead.Bugger!!! Got AA to check it,alternator gone.The curse of the Versys! They sorted out a towie for me,waited 2hrs on hottest day of the summer.No photos just deep ignominy.

Happy riding

· Registered
171 Posts
Had my first ride in too long today,life got in the way. Rode some new roads today and went over Waikaretu rd off Hwy22 to Waikaretu of course,Id never heard of it either,had you guys? Very good road,all twisties upndown,no traffic.Got passed by the usual racer on a Panigale,you never hear them coming.From there rode to Port Waikato on mainly gravel, great views.Home from there with a brief stop at the Kaiaua pub,its a hot day. 250km of head clearing easy riding.

Happy riding

· Registered
171 Posts
First ride of the year,went on a Ulysess club ride in Auckland. About 70 bikes,this time mine was not the smallest but it was the dirtiest. Acouple of ex versys owners had a look said thats what a bike should look like. The ride went out through Titirangi one of the bush clad parts of the city. Then out past Atarangi,Swanson all rural roads in the city and finshed up at a mall of all places. allup 350km, a good day out.

Happy riding

1 - 3 of 3 Posts