Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

361 - 380 of 413 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Spent about 2 hours this morning exploring some rural county roads over the river in Alabama. Put 97 miles on. Nice day for a ride although it was getting a bit hot by the time I got home. Waiting on the bike to cool now so I can wash it and oil the chain. Made one stop at a rest area for a little break...

·
Registered
822 Posts
Yup. But like I said, I wanted to get to know the bike better. See how the fairings were mounted, and what lies beneath.
You may want to take the time to learn fairing removal even better and remove the metal clips that hold the turn signals to the fairing. This will save destroying the fairing on a tip/fall over. I've ridden my bike several times over a ton and the turn signals stayed just fine.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Ok, now I understand you

I would love to camp on my motorcycle but my back will kill me If I sleep on the floor. But with your setup is easy .

Next month I'm planning on doing a 4 day trip with my versys covering about 1200km. But I will be staying an an hotel for night sleep. But would love to camp on the wild.

Enviado do meu RMX2063 através do Tapatalk

Have you ever tried hammock camping? Once I switched it's hard to go back to a tent, and it's perfect for moto camping / packing.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Today I went for a small ride. About 40km close to the sea and Mountain. Vão o Espichel is a beautiful place close to Sesimbra, a fishing Village with nice beaches and great food.

But this small rides are not enough for my riding needs... Need time to long distance rides

NunoMt,

That seems to an enormous tail case that you have fitted, that would only increase the top heavy nature of the bike. Any problems yet?
And beautiful pics(y)

·
Registered
125 Posts
NunoMt,

That seems to an enormous tail case that you have fitted, that would only increase the top heavy nature of the bike. Any problems yet?
And beautiful pics(y)
This is the Givi v37 rebranded by Kawasaki. For the Grand Tourer pack. When I go shopping I fully load this and the side cases with no problem. I feel the bike more top heavy when running with a filled up tank of gas.

·
Registered
125 Posts
This is the Givi v37 rebranded by Kawasaki. For the Grand Tourer pack. When I go shopping I fully load this and the side cases with no problem. I feel the bike more top heavy when running with a filled up tank of gas.

V47 not 37

·
Registered
210 Posts
Installed a new skidplate!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Cleaning motorbike and adding 1 new mod.
It was really cheap, but i think that it will give me extra 20HP and probably 20% faster acceleration. LOL

View attachment 180433 View attachment 180434 View attachment 180435
You are going to need downforce spoilers to keep the bike on the road; what with that rotor generating so much lift, the ABS is going to be on continuously.

Also, the bike is no longer a bike but an autogyro so you'll need to re-register it with your civil aviation authority as an aerial recreational vehicle.

Lastly, please don't go close to a Harley owner....especially if he looks identical to that duck and is wearing an identical "thuglife" necklace

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

·
Super Moderator
19,433 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
361 - 380 of 413 Posts