Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Getting a 2010 Versys but cant decide on colour, Yellow or Black oh decisions.
:feedback:

·
Registered
875 Posts
Tough choice to have. I'd go Yellow so when the mod bug hits, and when you've done all the mods you can...Black paint covers Yellow better than the other way on!!lol Then paint it black....Although if you might want GREEN in the future Yellow would still be the best choice.[URL="
[/URL]

ED and [URL="
[/URL] PLEX from [URL="
[/URL]

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Yellow. I've had a black bike, looks good but a tad boring. Get Yellow., looks AWESOME on the Versys.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Getting a 2010 Versys but cant decide on colour, Yellow or Black oh decisions.
:feedback:
Plex..........My choice after the Candy Lime Green would be Yellow. Just my opinion, but black seems right for old British singles, but not so much on modern motorcycles. Especially the Versys. Like I said ladies and gents, just my opinion.............Frog

·
Premium Member
16,142 Posts
I say Yellow.But its a great bike no matter what color.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I like my cars and bikes monochromatic, more machine-like in appearance... so I went with black (2010), it's classic and you'll never tire of it.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Yellow, definitely. Otherwise, black is a 2010 no choice color in the US. Green is great, but says 2009. Red is beautiful, but says 2008.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Yellow seems more unique, which is what the V is all about. There are lots of black bikes out there, but not as many yellow.

·
Premium Member
16,142 Posts
No matter which you choose you get the ugly assed matte black tank

·
Registered
245 Posts
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

·
Registered
245 Posts
Not yellow.

·
Registered
198 Posts
I vote yellow....................

·
Premium Member
16,142 Posts
Just get a 2011 Same Bike Better Color

·
Registered
959 Posts
who cares
its your choice, your bike.

besides which K no longer make the classic 2007 Burnt Candy Orange

however might be worth your while to see if you can track down a 2009 stealth (all) black, they looked classy, not as classy as 2007 orange mind you:D

·
Registered
764 Posts
who cares
its your choice, your bike.

besides which K no longer make the classic 2007 Burnt Candy Orange

however might be worth your while to see if you can track down a 2009 stealth (all) black, they looked classy, not as classy as 2007 orange mind you:D
havent heard from you in a while healdem, glad you changed your avatar the other was scary!:D

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Just get a 2011 Same Bike Better Color
Yep same bike but £1000 more :eek: getting bike for £5700 and they will hold registering until 01-03-2011 so new reg in UK and they have agreed to fit any farkles with no labour cost.

Getting Goodridge brake lines & scottoiler, unsure what other farkles @ the moment but side cases & top box are high on list, also getting 10% discount on any thing bought from them.

Think it is good deal, non ABS but not bothered about ABS.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts