Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I left home at 8 this morning. I did Deal's Gap, Hell Bender, the Skyway and hwy 60 back down to Georgia. I got home at 6PM. It was about 400 miles. I had planned to take lots of pictures...even charged my trusty Sony camera...right about the time I was ready for my first shot, I came to the horrid realization that my memory stick was still in my laptop at home. I was not a happy person at that point. I quickly turned my attention to riding the V and became very happy again! I am still amazed at the performance of this bike! I have ridden 10 different bikes on that same route and the the V is the best all-round bike I have ever owned. The only bike I have owned that was as much fun was my Speed Triple, but I needed rehab when I got home. I'm going to try and beat the grin off of my face now...

·
Registered
716 Posts
Sounds like a great ride !!!! i'm JEALOUS. But I rode in southeastern Ohio today, it was good also.

I'm with ya on the Versys...what a great bike

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
We rode around your area yesterday. You have tons of great roads.

Attachments

·
Registered
150 Posts
I rode the skyway myself wed. and really think the V never sounded better than when I was rounding those corners. It really seemed to like riding in the moutains. :yeahsmile:

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
A week ago I did a bit more of a ride up into TN and NC.

Attachments

·
Registered
217 Posts
Graham,
I was up in Tellico today at Tellico MC Outfitters. Was on the Springer. Getting to know Hwy 68 pretty well. Will probably do a run up to Deals tomorrow on the V.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts