1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
I saw that one and LOVED it! How about how his buddies try to come distract the leo so he could try to get away but no dice. I may not be an angel when on a bike but those guys were riding like idiots and blatantly flaunting the law....that is just poetic justice to me. Yeah, I'm 'old'. :D

·
Premium Member
16,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I saw that one and LOVED it! How about how his buddies try to come distract the leo so he could try to get away but no dice. I may not be an angel when on a bike but those guys were riding like idiots and blatantly flaunting the law....that is just poetic justice to me. Yeah, I'm 'old'. :D

Its ever funnier when you watch some of the other videos they posted. Flipping off cops as they out run them and all kinds of stupid stuff. Idiots like these make it bad for the rest of us.

·
Registered
197 Posts
No doubt these guys are idiots and he got exactly what he deserved but it didn't look like the guy was trying to run when the cop got out and went to put him on the ground. Plus it's not the best idea to be on the road behind the squad car with no protection from oncoming traffic on a busy road.

Other than that I thoroughly enjoyed it, thanks for posting. :thumb:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts