Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had the 09 Versys for a week now that I bought from a fellow forum member, so I got to take her out for a good long ride today. And I must say "what the crap took me so long"..I've been a long time crusier guy with ape hangers and such..I've been wanting to go the sport touring route for a while now so I finally pulled the trigger..

This Versys is truly a do it all bike for sure, I rode on a little gravel roads, crossed a small creek, went down some twisties and hit the interstate for a few miles and man I am fully impressed with this bike, fun fun and then fun some more..So now I know what you guys have been writting about. I can't get this smile off my face :), not that I want too..

I'll get some pictures up soon.

Thanks for a great forum

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
You have hit it on the head with the smiles, just finished cleaning the brakes so need to take it out on the road to make sure everything is working ok, well thats my excuse as i need to put a smile on my face.

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Congats dude! You did it! :thumb:

I take mine off road all the time and love it! I love checking little roads out gravel, dirt, and trails. I have a trail I take down to the river fishing! Life is good! :thumb: :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts