Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took a bit of a ride from Pa to a few of our national parks out west. I managed to visit Arches, Capitol Reef, Bryce Canyon, the grand Canyon and Mesa Verde National parks. I also enjoyed riding thru Escalante Grand staircase NM.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
16,218 Posts
Wow great photos...

·
Super Moderator
19,602 Posts
REALLY enjoyed your pics (you know - you can add up to 20 per post...), and I seem to recognize a LOT of nice ones from UT and AZ...!

·
Registered
33 Posts
I rip that way all the time!! Great riding in the mountains south of Capitol Reef, Boulder mountains!! Lots of fishing and the highest tree plateau above 10,000 feet in North America.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Nice photos! Must have been a great trip. How were the temperatures for you?
Oh there were some cookers,the day in Arches,hiking no less was 107, crossing the desert the next day I saw 112 and114 along the way. Grand Canyon was upper 90's the two days there , one hiking . In truth sitting here in Pa in humidity and high dew point , I'll take the 107, it really wasn't bad if you drank water.The desert was , well a desert.LOL
Crossing the mountains on the Millon dollar was a great day of cool relief, and so was crossing us 50. Kansas and Moussouri were windy hot and sticky as they always are when I cross them. The gusty day in Kansas on the way out was a Bit*h.103 to boot with humidity and the a typical thunder boomers in late afternoon.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Understood, I know how that goes, although I am not likely ever to run 650 in a day!

250 on a stock seat and I am in pain.
I use an Airhawk on the stock,have since the first year I owned her. Don't leave home without it.:wink2:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts