Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I just traded my 15' ninja 650 and my 09' Vulcan classic on a new 2016 Versys 650 LT abs .... I am due to pick up the bike next week as it is having a bunch of oem and non oem accessories added to it. I am also awaiting a bunch of accessories to arrive as well. As member of the vulcan forums a was a regular contributor with some 3500 posts over the years so I hope to be able to bring something to the table on this forum as well. I will post some pics once I get my bike to the house ( its still snowing here and there is still a lot of salt on the roads.)

The accessories that have been added are the top case and color plates, led fog lights, accessory plug and gear indicator, bag liners and I have ordered a 16T sprocket, tinted shield, sw motech crash bars, rear hugger, front fender extender and non oem heated grips.

As I had the ninja, I am familiar with the power out put of the bike and its capabilities. I have a history of long distance touring on my Vulcan pulling a trailer, usually around 6000 miles +, 23 States over a couple of weeks, usually going from Canada out to the US lower western States..... Phoenix, Vegas, Monument Valley, Grand Canyon ets.

My past bikes have been mostly sport tourers, gsf1250F, gsf650f, different cruisers etc and I have been riding for around 45 plus years.

I will complete the my garage section once I get the Versys home, along with pics of the accessories that have been added.

cheers Maurice

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
welcome to the forum

1 - 8 of 8 Posts