Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I'm sure many amongst us are into our cars as well so I hope it's OK to put this on. Spent last weekend at the infamous Nurburgring, an easy 350 mile drive from Calais once through the Channel tunnel. Managed to mix it with much faster cars in the Beemer during the Tourist Drives when you pay to take your own car around the 'ring. Here's a few pics.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
16,197 Posts
Very Cool.:thumb::thumb:

Reminds me back when i purchased a new 1999 mustang cobra. I got an invitation that was sent out to new cobra owners to go to texas motor speedway to run on the race track and all kinds of other cool things for the day. Turned down the offer because knowing me i would have gotten in over my head on the track and would have wound up having to buy a new car.:D

·
Registered
3,408 Posts
Hey, the steering wheel is on the wrong side! :D:D:D

:sorry: I couldn't help myself. :eek:

·
Registered
138 Posts
Awesome! I play a lot of racing games and the ring has always been a favorite of mine. Ever since Project Gotham Racing 2 back in 2001 I've really wanted to visit. Maybe someday when I have lots of money and nice cars and free time I'll get to try it :cool: Nice pics!

·
Registered
3,408 Posts
Very Cool.:thumb::thumb:

Reminds me back when i purchased a new 1999 mustang cobra. I got an invitation that was sent out to new cobra owners to go to texas motor speedway to run on the race track and all kinds of other cool things for the day. Turned down the offer because knowing me i would have gotten in over my head on the track and would have wound up having to buy a new car.:D
I happened to see a brand new Mustang Cobra GT500 at a local Ford dealership the other day (vicious looking supercharger) and it was listed at $58,200 !!! :eek:

As the Top Gear blokes say, it has a live rear axle and it won't go around corners.

·
Premium Member
16,197 Posts
I happened to see a brand new Mustang Cobra GT500 at a local Ford dealership the other day (vicious looking supercharger) and it was listed at $58,200 !!! :eek:

As the Top Gear blokes say, it has a live rear axle and it won't go around corners.
Yep i installed a ProCharger SuperCharger on mine. Had 540hp at the rear wheels. But that much horsepower and royal crown didn't go good together.:guilty::badidea::badidea::badidea:

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Sweet, to bad it was a wet day. Would probably be a neat trip with the V and a gopro hint hint. :yeahsmile:

·
Registered
82 Posts
Nice, I'm envious! A lap or 2 of The 'Ring is high on my bucket list.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts