Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A big sköl, prost, saluto, cheers to Fasteddie and Mrs. Fasteddie for the excellent weekend, excellent riding, excellent hospitality, and super excellent curried chicken. And the use of their driveway. It is a most memorable part of this little three month trip I'm taking with the Versys this year. I'm getting older so it is being trailered behind the Roadtrek. But I've already worn out a rear tire on the V.

Anyhow, down near Omak, WA for a couple of days before heading up to Lillooet for about a week. Retirement does not suck.

Personal to Mr and Mrs Fasteddie, the steaks are OK into the US. Enjoy. Just can't bring goat, lamb or some veggies and citrus.

Again, it was great meeting you and the very talented and charming Mrs Fasteddie.

Later,...

·
Super Moderator
19,625 Posts
...Again, it was great meeting you and the very talented and charming Mrs Fasteddie.

Later,...
Mrs Fasteddie just started BLUSHING as I read her your post...!

Here are a few pics from your visit:

That's Steve on your right - see IF you can make out his "precious" Homer Simpson slippers....:grin2:

We "rode our brains out" for two days (414 kms), so the ONLY pic I took was up at BIG WHITE ski hill yesterday.

EARLY in that morning I took this pic of the full-moon in the smoke-filled air (OVER 200 forest fires in BC right now!).

·
Registered
336 Posts
A big sköl, prost, saluto, cheers to Fasteddie and Mrs. Fasteddie for the excellent weekend, excellent riding, excellent hospitality, and super excellent curried chicken. <snip>

Anyhow, down near Omak, WA for a couple of days before heading up to Lillooet for about a week. <snip>

Later,...
..aaand you rode to within 27 or so miles of my front door. heavy sigh...

:crying:

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
A big sköl, prost, saluto, cheers to Fasteddie and Mrs. Fasteddie for the excellent weekend, excellent riding, excellent hospitality, and super excellent curried chicken. <snip>

Anyhow, down near Omak, WA for a couple of days before heading up to Lillooet for about a week. <snip>

Later,...
..aaand you rode to within 27 or so miles of my front door. heavy sigh...

Bummer, but I'm headed back up to Lillooet on Wednesday if I can get there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts