Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone else think the square butts Burger King commercial is over the top hilarious? They should have had this out for the Superbowl.

Feel free to hijack, lets see where this goes.

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Actually, I think it's creepy! I mean c'mon, he says "Sponge Bob, I wanna get wit' ya'!"
& he likes square butts. It reeks of pedophilia & creepiness!

My wife & I were just talking about this last night...

·
Registered
26 Posts
Didn't like it. I could see it was the same group that has been coming up with there line of ads, same tongue in cheek sense of humor, but I gotta agree a little weird. What is the connection between the square butts and BK? It seems to me they should have stayed with Big butts like the original song since they are a fast food chain :) Maybe it'll grow on me.

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Didn't like it. I could see it was the same group that has been coming up with there line of ads, same tongue in cheek sense of humor, but I gotta agree a little weird. What is the connection between the square butts and BK? It seems to me they should have stayed with Big butts like the original song since they are a fast food chain :) Maybe it'll grow on me.

What, a big butt? If you keep eating Burger King it will...

:D:D:D

(no offense was intended, only light hearted humor :thumb:)

·
Registered
143 Posts
I vote for Creepy

I thought it was pretty creepy and inappropriate for a commercial aimed at kids. Nothing like blending cartoon characters and ass shakin' to further sexualize 12 year old kids. :mad::thumbdown:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts