Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently got a 2009 650 with a 7jurock windscreen on it. I'd really like to try the OEM configuration before buying another aftermarket screen. Let me know if you have one you'd like taken off your hands. Located in MN.

·
Super Moderator
19,617 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for letting me know! I will PM you in a week or so to see whether or not you still have it.

·
Registered
'09 Versys 650
8 Posts
Want to swap? I'm 6'2 and the buffeting is pretty terrible at 70+ mph with the OEM screen. Any complaints with the 7jurock one?

in NJ, but could pay shipping

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Want to swap? I'm 6'2 and the buffeting is pretty terrible at 70+ mph with the OEM screen. Any complaints with the 7jurock one?

in NJ, but could pay shipping
I have the 15" high one. I am 5' 11" and It definitely offers decent wind protection. It came with this, so my only comparison is from riding with the windshield completely off this summer. If you tuck a little bit you can get almost still air at 70mph. I've been researching different options, but I'd like to ride it with the OEM screen before I start trying other aftermarket options.

I would be interested in trading, paying shipping for a swap is definitely the cheapest way for both of us to try a different setup. PM me if you want to proceed with a trade.

·
Super Moderator
19,617 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts