Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This dip kept pushing the button by using his car as a weapon and got his clock cleaned from the first punch: plus up to a dozen more.

Joe would like this one if he were still here. This is how motorcyclists feel when cagers try to shove you out of a lane on a motorcycle. I don't think this guy will try it again: when he wakes up.

(warning: this guy gets a dozen killer punches from an athlete business man in a hurry and aggravated: man he was aggravated!) :eek: :eek:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/watch-commuters-blows-middle-hollywood-traffic/story?id=31649158

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
WTF ?

Why did the bistander decided to choose a side ?
Why did he tried to knock the "suit" instead of the other ???

Don't get it ...

LOP

·
Registered
225 Posts
WTF ?

Why did the bistander decided to choose a side ?
Why did he tried to knock the "suit" instead of the other ???

Don't get it ...

LOP
the only thing I can think is that they tried to stop him fleeing the scene... Foolish though.. never know who's carrying what in their car. Or who they might be (professional fighter, black belt in any martial art, etc)

Scary... Makes me want to get cameras in my car and on my new bike when I get it. :p

·
Registered
245 Posts
The dude was inches away from getting run over by that van after the first punch! Yikes...

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The guy was a real dufus to drive aggressively like he was, and the suit looked like he had given him 3 chances before the film even started.

It was the only way the suit could continue w/o the dufus following him and trying to 'argue' or threaten him with his car as a weapon.

Actually, on the average, LA drivers are the best I've ever seen; but you're going to get some people every now and then that should be institutionalized or are retarded. Still, I hope drivers in LA drivers drive better after this, ha ha: that's my a$$ out there on the road with the random dufus!

Even though the dufus was on his feet when the suit left, he had even more brain damage to deal with after the suit left.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Where's Joe?
He's got a Yamaha now. He may be hanging with them to learn more about his current bike or something else could have come up. I'm sure he'll pop in every now and then if he can. I hope the aggressive driver in Beverly Hills did not run over him before he got his marbles scrambled by the suit. Motorcycle riders are at a disadvantage at playing 'chicken' on the road with cars.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Where's Joe?
He had said some nasty things about black people,, he may be blocked form this site
I have not seen him on here after he vented
I Shure hope that I am wrong, I kind of like that Ft Worth Texas fellow

1 - 9 of 9 Posts