Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you watched what did you think? If you don't watch it, why not?

·
Premium Member
16,186 Posts
Have never watched it..Just not my cup of tea...

·
Registered
596 Posts
Best episode all season, great season finale. Now we have to wait, what, 6 months or so for season 6? Augh. Well, at least moto GP is on now to watch.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
I'm glad they went the direction they did with the finale. I was starting to think the group was going to go to the dark side and turn into the people they hate.
So Alexandria has now lost their doctor and their engineer, that's not a good start for them next season. But Rick did open a romantic opportunity for himself.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's NOT really about zombies folks.

For those who don't like the idea about this being about the dead rising, it's not. It is really about survival when EVERYTHING goes wrong and what it takes to survive when there is an ever present threat.

Zombies are easy to deal with really.

It has been the living that have caused the most trouble in this series.

As for the finale. I have not felt that good concerning the show since the Governor was killed off. :D

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
For those who don't like the idea about this being about the dead rising, it's not. It is really about survival when EVERYTHING goes wrong and what it takes to survive when there is an ever present threat.

Zombies are easy to deal with really.

It has been the living that have caused the most trouble in this series.
You're right. At this point in the series it could be the result of a deadly pandemic, a financial or political collapse, a natural disaster or a nuclear war, not much would be different now

·
Registered
692 Posts
I'm glad they went the direction they did with the finale. I was starting to think the group was going to go to the dark side and turn into the people they hate.
So Alexandria has now lost their doctor and their engineer, that's not a good start for them next season. But Rick did open a romantic opportunity for himself.
Ricks days are numbered. Doctor's son is going to get some revenge for killing his dad. One night when Rick is making it with mom, bam to the back of the head.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Ricks days are numbered. Doctor's son is going to get some revenge for killing his dad. One night when Rick is making it with mom, bam to the back of the head.
I don't think so. The kid asked Carol for a gun to use on his dad a couple episodes ago.

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
Hmm interesting show but not my cup of tea, it is played here not long after the states on one of our network channels.

Get bits and pieces from it as they advertise it a lot.

Actually really like a show called the 100

1 - 10 of 10 Posts