Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anybody here that has a Versys 300X in the Denver area. Would like to meet up and compare notes and bike accessories . Also read about side panel exchange between the Silver/Gray Bike (that I have ) and the Green model. Am interested in doing a swap of panels.

Attachments

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anybody with a Green 300X, in the Colorado Denver Front Range area want to trade their gray side panels for the black ones that are on my Gray 300X? If so E-mail me. [email protected].

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Anybody with a Green 300X, in the Colorado Denver Front Range area want to trade their gray side panels for the black ones that are on my Gray 300X? If so E-mail me. [email protected].

Still looking. Some body along the front range must have a Green 300X.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Anybody here that has a Versys 300X in the Denver area. Would like to meet up and compare notes and bike accessories . Also read about side panel exchange between the Silver/Gray Bike (that I have ) and the Green model. Am interested in doing a swap of panels.

Just want to bump this post back to the top.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bumping this up again. Still looking.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts