Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First day this week I have been able to get out and do some riding, as it as been cold and very windy the last few days. Rode the little Gray Bike (Versys 300X) today.Still need to get a more comfortable seat.
Stayed on the south east side of Denver today. Rode the back roads between Parker and Castle Rock, looking for some dirt roads to explore. Found a few that ran through some very high priced, five acre lot, homes. Really they were more like Mini Mansions. Did not take any picture of them but I did get some pictures as I rode through Castlewood Canyon State Park. Have not been down thru there in a couple of years. It was a bit cool today, low 50's but it was a great little exploratory ride of about 145 miles.

Attachments

·
Registered
363 Posts
Nice, supposed to be really nice this weekend. I'm definitely hitting the canyons on my V650 on Sunday (have to work saturday :( )

·
Registered
401 Posts
Rode the Versys to work today, as the morning temp at 815 was almost 50 ;-).

A few more weeks and we can start heading up to parts of the high country for some day rides!

·
Registered
363 Posts
I know there is a group ride leaving from Denver on sunday that is doing boulder canyon to Nederland then coming back via coal creek canyon before heading over by Morrison. Haven't decided if I'm going or not, those rides have a tendency of being squid conventions. I was also looking to hit boulder canyon and then swing back north via St Vrain canyon and Lyons.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I love Colorado. Did the COBDR a few years ago back to back with the UTBDR, and more than likely will be back to do it again.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Looks like you have very nice country to ride in. I can't wait until the rain stops in the bay area here.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts