Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright I know it should go without saying, but please remember to vote tomorrow.

·
Registered
665 Posts
I voted a couple weeks ago when the ballot came in the mail. My county went all vote-by-mail several years ago. Now if they can just link the fact that I already voted to take me off all the auto-dialer machines urging me to vote for whatever then we will really be somewhere.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Get out and vote.................I don't care what side you vote for, just get out and vote.

If you don't vote, you can't complain about politics and the government.

Mark

·
Registered
875 Posts
We had our Municipal elections here 2 weeks ago.While the numbers everywhere are probably pretty close, we had a turnout of only 32% of eligible voters...while the numbers were up in other areas it's still somewhat disheartening and disgraceful.IMO.:goodluck:

Count me in on the ride side Kiwi!

·
Registered
121 Posts
I voted....

REGAN for President..... What? He's dead! Damn...the best one we've ever had....

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
I just voted for the ride and my boss told me to get back to work. He is so un-american!
The answer is easy, vote for a government that allows you to go on rides during work time or better still start your own lobby group to petition the government to make it law. ;)

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
wow, 116, 483 registered Massachusetts voters are dead wow, no wonder we knew over here JFK was shot before he was!

·
Registered
875 Posts
While dead people voting is worse...

We, in Canada have people that vote twice, somehow! Punishable by 24,000.00 fine and/or jail time.

Then he ran to the newspaper to advertise the fact...where is he now?
Who knows? Can you say, "sweep it under the carpet"? I can't even find the newspaper edition I found it in, someone must have snuck in and taken it!

Conspiracy theory or what!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts