Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally had time to put up a few videos* from the recent trip.

Time lapse of most of the trip (few legs were missed because I forgot to dump the memory card from the previous day).

Some lightly twisty sections
No Video
No Video
No Video

Route ended up being a little different than planned due to a slight mechanical issue with the other bike but still loads of fun. https://goo.gl/maps/mD80f

*be kind with the comments, literally my first time editing video & posting on youtube

·
Premium Member
16,218 Posts
If you play all 4 videos at the same time you get some interesting music...:D:D

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They're still there, were you having an issue with the links or playback?

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Those all seem to be all primary highway routes. Are there any secondary roads through the rocky mountains?
There are all sorts of secondary and forestry roads that run on/off of the major highways and I'm sure a collection of them would make for an excellent short or long trip.

I'm more familiar with the Alberta side of the border and as I get time over the next few months will post some of those videos and map links.

That said and candidly for this past trip sticking to the main highways was fine by me. First real riding for me in quite some time and there were still a few butterflies. The trip did a world of good to boost my confidence so feeling a bit more adventurous to re-ride some of the back close to home.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts