Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all, I just picked up a new Red 2008 Versys on Saturday.

So far, so good!

Immediate mods planned is a headlight bulb/bulbs upgrade and maybe a sidestand fix (bigger pad), beyond that, I will be fiddling with the stock suspension settings, tire pressures etc. for now.

It looks like we have a great Versys resource in these forums, I look forward to making some contributions myself.

Cheers, Roland

PS ..... Just thought I'd mention I've been riding for 40+ years and had a motorcycle shop for over 10 years. I have owned over 100 bikes and the versys is my only current ride.....for now!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the welcome guys.:cheers:

I am fiddling the new ride to suit me, although my time is currently dominated by a move to a new house! :eek: I'll be moved in by the 30th and then there will be some settling in to do. We always seem to find time to ride though!

As for converting Harley riders, they have to convert themselves. I think we will see many coverts from the lesser all-purpose bikes. By the way, this is my first new Kawasaki purchase and my last Kawasaki was a 1966 Samurai 250.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Right on another one in town , I picked up a brand new 2007 in Black , hope to see you around!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Welcome,

I am a new Versys owner as well and also an Expat Canadian living in Texas, I am sooo envious of you guys in the Pacific NW with all the great riding areas!

Enjoy!!

Zeniac

1 - 9 of 9 Posts