Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a nice ride this afternoon and thought I'd share some pictures.
I was on a single-carige country road with mostly 2nd and 3rd gear and quite a few hairpins.
After that I headed for the city and when speed increased something magical happened. Around 4/5k rpm and 90/100km/h all the vibrations were gone. It was like riding on clouds, except for vibrations from the pegs but who cares. It was so addictive to stay at that speed and I couldn't force myself to stop and take a few more pictures of full moon over the lake in the dusk.
Maybe the bike finally shook itself in place.
It was one of those rides when your focus is perfectly clear and you feel so in touch with the bike.

Cheers.

·
Registered
195 Posts
composition

From photography's point of view, the first picture is extremely cool. Composition, depth of field, aesthetics, etc.

·
Registered
764 Posts
thats awesome when that hapens, once on my Ducati Monster 900 I was on a nice twisty road and I got in a zone where it felt like I was in a video game and the road was just moving under me and I was stationary reacting to the pavement. It was a true zen moment ride. I hope to find that with the V.

Nice pictures too:thumb:

Donn

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cheers guys.
I'm glad you like the photos.

Mt. Versuvius,
DIY hugger is in planning for some time. I'm waiting for the rain and mud to remind me I need one. :)

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Same, same but different

Here are some more photos from today's ride.
Similar location, different side of the lake and down to the coast.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Cheers again guys.

I'm in Montenegro.
A tiny, hilly spec in South East Europe.
Entire country is just 13,812 km2. (for reference, Texas is 696,241 km2)
Those photos are from this general area.

Mt. Versuvius,
Algard protector does what it says on the tin. It protects the headers and engine bay and I hardly know it's there.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts