Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
19,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Guys,

Just bought another Versys, this one green, to take north when I return to Alberta next April. It'll replace my KLR. :cool:

I got a bitchen deal, :thanx: and they asked me to post the prices in case any of you are interested. There are 2 greens and 3 blues left, and amongst them (goes to the first one who wants it, I guess) there's ONE Kawasaki lower seat - looks like the regular seat with a bit of a "dish", and white piping with "VERSYS" in white piping where the seat rises just behind your butt. The bikes are at "Adrenalin Motorsports" in Casa Grande, AZ. Talk to the General Manager, Randy Hill, at 520/836-0583 AFTER the weekend.

NOW for what you've been waiting for :thumb:

the prices...

How's $4495 (PLUS the usual fees... :clap: ) sound? :goodluck:

There're also two '09 KLR 650s, one black/ green and one red/ black, for less than that, but I'm not sure exactly how many $.... :sorry:

The red KLR is being bought by a chum from British Columbia. :clap:

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
:eek:

i paid that for an 06 secondhand

why cant they be that cheap here lol

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Another Versys?!?! :eek:
Isn't there a provision in Canadian law that states it's entirely unfair for a citizen to own more than one Versys? Or is that an obscure Arizona statute?
That must mean a Versys in Canada for the summer and one in Arizona for second summer. :clap:

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
What are the "regular fees?
Oh, let's see. Tax, title, registration, dealer prep, employee's Christmas fund, manager's special retirement fund, parts manager's run-away-with-the-secretary fund, special tire inflation fee, polishing the hidden surfaces fees, and so on.
Not too bad though; it usually only adds a few thousand Dollars/Pounds/Euros to the basic price. Oh yes, there's also Value Added Tax and General Services Tax, and No Particular Value Added At All Tax.

·
Super Moderator
19,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What are the "regular fees?
I BELIEVE the term "negotiate" covers SOME if not MOST of them...! :goodluck:

Another Versys?!?! :eek:
Isn't there a provision in Canadian law that states it's entirely unfair for a citizen to own more than one Versys? Or is that an obscure Arizona statute?
That must mean a Versys in Canada for the summer and one in Arizona for second summer. :clap:
Gawd you're GOOD! ;) MOST guys don't know THAT one. :type:

It's law in BOTH Canada AND Arizona, but ONLY if you don't (AT THE SAME TIME...) own a 2004 KLR650 :interesting: that's been to Alaska at least TWICE... and you have to be a SENIOR citizen. :goodidea:

I thought I was done for till they explained that 'senior citizen' status starts WELL before your 85th birthday. :topsecret:

Hope someone here can take advantage of the deals remaining. :goodluck:

·
Registered
105 Posts
Jeese that's almost what I was planning to blow on a used one here in a few months. Too bad I'm on the wrong side of the country.

·
Super Moderator
19,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Check shipping costs... :goodluck: or start planning a LONG ride in the spring! :goodidea: :yeahsmile: :thumb:

·
Premium Member
16,142 Posts
Check shipping costs... :goodluck: or start planning a LONG ride in the spring! :goodidea: :yeahsmile: :thumb:
Ckeck to see if the dealer could have it shipped to you or if you know someone who owns or works for a business that ships a good bit of freight and have it shipped through them some of the discounts for the company is up to 75%.I worked shipping for a company that shipped pressure washers weighing about 675lbs and if one of the employees needed something shipped our boss would let them ship it through the company.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts