Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just installed PVC tiles in my garage. What do you think?

No Video

I talked the owners of the company into a discount if I did this video for them. Use Coupon Code: CRUISEMAN and you can get a 10% discount on any Flexi-Tile purchase through the end of June, 2013.

·
Registered
688 Posts
Two Questions:

1.) I see you're using a pad under your kickstand. What happens to the tile if you don't?

2.) If my car tire is right on a seam and I turn the wheel, is it going to pull them apart and or damage them?

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Two Questions:

1.) I see you're using a pad under your kickstand. What happens to the tile if you don't?

2.) If my car tire is right on a seam and I turn the wheel, is it going to pull them apart and or damage them?
1. The tile will "dent" from the kick stand, but after about 30 minutes, it resumes its original shape. Actually, pretty cool. I just use the coaster because I am used to it.

2. That is an issue. We did this the first day without thinking about it and it did not pull the tiles apart, but sort of scrunched up the tiles. They resumed their original shape, but we try not to turn the wheel unless the car is moving.

·
Registered
222 Posts
looks good. I've seen the product or simular advertised on Gearz. Now all I need is a garage :)

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
looks good. I've seen the product or simular advertised on Gearz. Now all I need is a garage :)
This is EXACTLY the same product you saw on Gearz. That's how I learned about the product.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Very nice. I have a large rubber mat where I work on the bikes. My shop floor is broom finish so it would probably not work well with those.
I don't think the broom finish would matter, unless it is a real heavy stroke. Might be worth asking Neil at Elite Garage Floors.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts