1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts
Short but sweet!

·
Registered
43 Posts
That's a very short video (the memory card was full:sorry: ) of my first ride with the Versys, a rental bike. It was love on the first ride. After some six months I got my own one.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Tallahassee/Georgia Backroad Riding

I put this link up a while ago. Kind of a side view of Versys, and some nice backroads. The bike that passed me in the end was my wife on a Buell Blast. I was being nice to her.:) Have trouble pasting in the video so here is the link in case it does not work.

·
Registered
4,762 Posts
The bike that passed me in the end was my wife on a Buell Blast.
Very cool. :thumb: My wife rides a V-Star and we really enjoy outings together. I really like to see husband & wife ride bikes together. Some enjoy getting away from their spouse for a while, as for us, we enjoy the ride together and we both look forward to it.

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The person recording, cant hold the lane and over the double yellows a lot.. Then they both pass on a double yellow?? :nono: Not impressed. :thumbdown:
Yeah, hard to tell if he's riding over his ablilities or just careless. I would not want to get outrun by a three wheeler either!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Here's one I did in Nov. My first time using the GoPro

No Video

·
Registered
9 Posts
Ok, how do I post a Utube video?
In the reply box, there is a YouTube button. Select it, and between the code, put in the video ID from youtube. It's the part after the "youtube.com/watch?v="
:)

Damn bubby! I don't know if it's the angle of your camera or what, but it looks like you're really layin it over!! Nice!!
Thanks! I love the curves, though I need to work on holding the line better

·
Registered
451 Posts

1 - 20 of 32 Posts