Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,806 Posts
:welcome:aboard.

First do the simple check. Bulb & Fuse. Others will chip in as i do not have a X300.

( Please post your second post here in this thread you started. - Thanks.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks people
This site kinda quirky n when I posted to post
Has anyone else had this issue, no high or low beam but the lights to the side of the headlight work
I will attempt to post in another forum
First Versys x 300
I've always had klr 650
The Versys suspension is crazy stuff and very very clunky shifting
Cheers from Canada

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry tying on my phone is terrible
I meant to say I could only post on this forum and the suspension is crazy stiff

·
Premium Member
7,806 Posts
I meant to say I could only post on this forum and the suspension is crazy stiff
Rear suspension is with , Bottom-Link Uni-Trak, 5.8 in travel with adjustable pre-load. Try adjusting the rear suspension pre-load.

·
Premium Member
9,099 Posts

Yes around midnight August 20th . As to checking, I have no drawings other than the ninja 300. I checked and the wiring is identical, first check your 10 or 15 amp headlight fuse. Next find the connector from the stator, using a small jumper wire, key on the bike, don't start it, the connector going into the wire harness , not the end from the stator, touch each one of the three pins of that connector, using your battery positive , one of them should either bring the headlight on or cause a clicking sound. If you just get a clicking sound chances are good you have a blown fuse. BTW this is a warranty issue.

·
Super Moderator
19,119 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey, I fixed it as the dealer would not cover warranty on certain items like bulbs
I have a new issue, after 30 mins plus of riding, I'm finding I cannot downshift further than 3rd gear without stomping on the shifter. Like it gets stuck n doesn't want to downshift, even when I stop

·
Premium Member
9,099 Posts
Warranty !!

Hey, I fixed it as the dealer would not cover warranty on certain items like bulbs
I have a new issue, after 30 mins plus of riding, I'm finding I cannot downshift further than 3rd gear without stomping on the shifter. Like it gets stuck n doesn't want to downshift, even when I stop
Two things, this post doesn't belong in New Members , also you should be going to the dealer under warranty.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts