1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,142 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
173 Posts
I'm looking forward to getting some good reviews on the x-versys. I might add one of these to the fleet for trips to the mountains etc.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Congratulations! Can't wait to see the pix!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I am seeing x-300s in several Southern California showroom floors now. Has anybody taken delivery of theirs and what was your out-the-door price?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'm thinking the X300 would be a good 2nd bike because it is 90lbs lighter than my V650-LT. I'm wanting a bike lightweight enough to mount on a hitch carrier on my SUV. Something small & lightweight yet still not a toy (aka. Grom or Z125). Something like this pic with a Versys X300 on it would be a great fun addition to my road trips! (note: image not mine - just a stock pic from google)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
16,142 Posts
Went to Norms for breakfast in Lakewood. On the way back stopped by Mid-Cities Honda/Kawasaki. Saw the twin brother to my bike for $10,999.00 and a 2017 650 next to it. Ask the sales guy when they would get in a V-300 he said they got it in yesterday. It was in the shop getting assembled...

·
Registered
281 Posts
Welcome. I was at my local dealer today picking up a part for my 650 and they have a new X300 in stock. I must say, it's pretty freakin nice.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts