1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
Damn! The sidecar is bigger than the bike itself. I wonder if it's now a KawaUral or a UralVersys? :D

Makes me think it's similar to hooking a utility trailer to a Ferrari. Well, maybe not quite that, but the idea is similar. :eek:

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
I just wonder if its the dude that was going to do that on this forum. He talked about it on some thread. Not my cup of tea! :thumb: :interesting:

·
Registered
616 Posts
If you could get it for the starting bid, it seems like a good deal on a hack rig.

Not for me, but if I needed to ride on icy roads it might be. After winter has ended probably isn't the best time to sell it...

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
I just wonder if its the dude that was going to do that on this forum. He talked about it on some thread. Not my cup of tea! :thumb: :interesting:
Agreed, I seem to remember reading that too. Did you guys check the mileage? 31,000. He has to have been on here, and if not, what a bunch of information he has missed in those 4 yrs. Cool sidecar, on a Vintage BMW or Triumph. NOT on the Versys, looks like a trailer on a Lexus.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Makes me think it's similar to hooking a utility trailer to a Ferrari. Well, maybe not quite that, but the idea is similar. :eek:
You aren't comparing our sweet bikes to a cage are you????:huh::D

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Your dog approves.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Depending on where you live, I'm almost thinking the V would be underpowered for this setup

1 - 20 of 21 Posts