·
Premium Member
16,107 Posts
Looks like i'm your first sub......

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, I do believe you are! And Thanks very much for it! I'm up to a whopping 2 now, but it's a start!

·
Premium Member
16,107 Posts
Yes, I do believe you are! And Thanks very much for it! I'm up to a whopping 2 now, but it's a start!

I enjoy watching the guys that aren't real popular on YouTube. :goodluck:

·
Registered
15 Posts
You've got another subscriber! I've been seriously thinking of vlogging, also. Doing the research right now on cameras. What did you end up buying?

I also have an '09 green Versys. ;)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I got a Sony AS20. I can't recall the full name (I think HDRAS20) but it's the little black one. The only downside is that you can't access the mic jack when it's in the case, so I have my phone recording audio. It honestly works well, and synching things hasn't proven too difficult.

The camera is higher quality than the videos represent, I just don't know much about encoding. Currently I'm learning a bit (and changing settings at random to see what happens) but the uploads are still a bit lower quality than I would like. I'm happy with it for a start though.

Sadly we have rain all week, so I guess the new hobby is on pause. Gonna go hit some local canyons when the weather brightens up though, so keep an eye out for some more interesting rides! Thanks for all the positivity gang, I subbed all of you who have channels, good luck to all of us! someday when we are famous we can get together and do cool collaborations and stuff!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts