Kawasaki Versys Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have ridden for 37 years and am currently 55 years old. I have owned
30+ motorcycles. Harleys, BMW's , Triumphs, BSA, Japanese... I currently have a 2005 Goldwing that I enjoy and the 08 Versys. The Versys is the most fun bike that I have ever owned. I really like the twisties and when you keep her between 6000-8000 RPM's this little machine shines. I installed the Givi windshield and had Diamond rework my seat and install the NASA foam so it is wider, slightly lower and allows me to move back a couple of inches. It takes the pressure from the groin area and your not sliding forward. The comfort level increased 10 fold. I was considering the new BMW F800 and I am really glad I found the Versys. I do not believe there is a better bike sold for the money.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The NASA foam is used for the astronauts comfort so I have been told. It is only 1/2 inch thick and is like a memory foam and extremely comfortable. You can call mark or send him an e-mail and he can give you details; just do a search under Diamond seats and you should find the web site. The seat that I have on my Wing is a diamond custom and it is great. I just wished I had the NASA foam inside my Goldwing seat.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts