Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking of making T-shirst prints for sale through spreadshirt.com.

Anyone think that theese vector files i have made would be worth printed on a t-shirt?

They have been uploaded today.. so they will be awaliable wtihin a day or so...

Attachments

·
Registered
521 Posts
Personally, I'd like to see a more "clear" picture of the V and the words "Kawasaki Versys" on it. Black or gray shirt with white graphics preferably.

·
Registered
143 Posts
ABout time someone came up with a nice T-shirt!

Personally, I'd like to see a more "clear" picture of the V and the words "Kawasaki Versys" on it. Black or gray shirt with white graphics preferably.
I agree. A clearer, more discernable image, and maybe the word "Versys" above or below it.

·
Registered
764 Posts
some one just find their favorite image of a versys, take it home to their computer with illustrator on it, convert it to a bitmap and make it a 2 or 3 color image in the "image options", save it as an eps file and bam ... we are done here

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
We had a few shirts printed a couple of years ago. Here's the thread. http://www.kawasakiversys.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5139&highlight=shirts

Pict of the final art we selected is gone. Will dig into the old PC at home for the art. I will probably have to update it with pictures of the new model.

Here's my original concept:

Picture was in the back. We put "KLE 650" in white above the front pocket position. Still have the shirt so I'll post the pict soon.

·
Registered
195 Posts
i would really like a simple tshirt that just says "versys" in the tank logo font on the front and maybe on the back under the collar "kawasaki" or something in a small font..or smaller kawasaki on the right chest and bigger logo versys and maybe a simple outline of the bike on the back

·
Registered
281 Posts
i would really like a simple tshirt that just says "versys" in the tank logo font on the front and maybe on the back under the collar "Kawasaki" or something in a small font..or smaller Kawasaki on the right chest and bigger logo versys and maybe a simple outline of the bike on the back
^^^^ What he said....I was about to post the same thing. Sometimes simple is good! I'm in for a few shirts.

I think kawasakiversys.com needs to be on the shirt somewhere, maybe on the sleeve or somewhere. :thumb:

1 - 20 of 77 Posts