Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
O_O I...want....to...get...out...on...my...bike...bad.

....sadly it's tucked away for the winter. How far were you leaning some of those turns? It kinda gave me goose bumps :) (this past season was my first one on a motorcycle - only able to have it out for a month or two - so i haven't taken it out of town yet)

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
@techRob...chicken strips, peg feelers and stout survival genes still intact.

@ATYC and glowcat13...thanks gentlemen. I'm glad you found it worth your click.

ATYC, hope you get your wheel lined out soon...I'm voting for a short winter.

I've had my Versys just an oil change and a good wipe down with Honda Spray Cleaner from ready for winter storage for over a month now, but Ma Nature just keeps on handing me nice weekends to ride. Keep on rockin' Ma!!

·
Super Moderator
19,011 Posts
Just a word of caution: AVOID the center-line.

A fellow I know was just right of the center-line when an oncoming pickup's left-side mirror caught him in the chest, knocking him off his GS 1200. He got massive bruises where the mirror hit him, but nothing broken. :goodluck:

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
You bring your big ol' furry Bear butt home and I'll find ya a Versys to ride...now it don't get no betrnat...

Right now, looks like I might be home around the end of June. I'm thinkin' for a week or so. I'll be flying in, so no bike. I might just have to give you a holler!

:thumb:

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just a word of caution: AVOID the center-line.

A fellow I know was just right of the center-line when an oncoming pickup's left-side mirror caught him in the chest, knocking him off his GS 1200. He got massive bruises where the mirror hit him, but nothing broken. :goodluck:
I hear ya fasteddie and thanks. Sight lines are way better this time of year than the camera reveals. That's why I'm to the right when a cage approaches.

Glad your bud is OK.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts