Kawasaki Versys Forum banner
681 - 695 of 695 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Spotted a green Versys on the Altimont Pass a couple of days ago... Led fork lights, white/black and yellow/black safety tape on the back of both bags.

Been working crazy long hours, so I wasn't able to ask earlier... Who was it?

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk
Not I, mine is dark red.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Reactions: 52Degrees

·
Registered
112 Posts
I saw a green 3rd gen in Vallejo today

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Reactions: 52Degrees

·
Registered
647 Posts
In Berkeley - I think

Saw a white, new-fangled Versys lane splitting on I-80 east in Berkeley (at least I think that is where is was, but I was paying a lot of attention to all of the other traffic at the time as well). Later I saw a black Concours as well as many motorcycle blurs also lane splitting.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Just passed a black Versys on hwy 120 W just after the NB 99 interchange.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
20,942 Posts
Blue '09 V650

At 0910 today (04 Nov) I saw a blue '09 on Attaway Road where it crosses AZ 87, pointed S, w/ an adventure bike behind it, and a Harley behind that, waiting for the 'light'.

I was riding W on 87, then turned N on Attaway.

Anyone from here?

·
Registered
134 Posts
Saw an orange LT riding at 9:30am at Roberts Rd. and International St. Hilliard Ohio.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Literally passed a Versys 300 on Vulture Mine Rd this morning. Grey color heading towards Tonopah.

·
Registered
484 Posts
I usually ride my black 300x in the So. King County area of Washington state. Look for me there
I’ll keep an eye out for you. I just moved back up to WA State this past weekend. Waiting for my Versys to arrive on the transport.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Oh you Washingtonians, East WA here. For the longest time there where only 2 owners including me. Last week there is a magic Gen 3 black one with new stickers must be a 2017+ spotted at Stateline.

681 - 695 of 695 Posts