Kawasaki Versys Forum banner
661 - 680 of 695 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Versys sightings

Green V, maybe a 2014 in Bird-In-Hand, Pa. approx. 11 AM today.
The rider and I exchanged a wave.
I was riding my Red 2008 V.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Corner of Rt 17 & 40 in Barbersville, Florida around 2:45PM I saw a blue 2nd gen (?) Versys. Beautiful color! Are you here somewhere?

·
Registered
128 Posts
Saw another V yesterday around 4PM - I think it was white, second gen. West of the intersection of FL40 and 19. He got all excited to see another Versys and blew his horn at me! Life is good.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Saw another V yesterday around 4PM - I think it was white, second gen. West of the intersection of FL40 and 19. He got all excited to see another Versys and blew his horn at me! Life is good.
I believe I saw the same one chris, I haven't seen another in my area though, I'm in Crystal River Fl. Let's hear from the Fl area versys owners maybe we can start a club

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
87 Posts
Saw a green gen1 at 4th and Lafayette in Manhattan this evening. I tried to get the rider's attention but the light had turned green already. I saw a white gen3 about two weeks ago a few blocks away from that spot. Looks like there are a few others in the city!

·
Registered
455 Posts
I saw two today. The first was an orange V1000 just outside of Topsfield, MA heading to Ipswich on Topsfield Road. The other was a yellow and black gen 2 650 in Wakefield, MA in the roundabout off of I95.

·
Registered
3,169 Posts
was a blue first gen with side boxes in sandy on my way thru.. you on here? sadly no pic due to my video file going corrupt :(

·
Registered
338 Posts
I just saw a MAGNIFICENT '16 Gen 3 650LT in metallic matte carbon gray/metallic spark black and farkled JUST the way I would have done! What a magnificent beast! I'm beside myself with joy seeing it!!

{crestfallen} Oh, wait, I'm standing in my own shop putting the mower away. Never mind... {slinks away..}

·
Super Moderator
20,942 Posts
Saw a metallic red (wine colored) Gen 2 going W on Harvey Avenue (Hwy 97) w/ a yellow sports bike, last week, just W of the Hwy 33 turn, in Kelowna, BC.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Passed a green V with hard bags today approx 2 PM headed north on PA RT 522 just south of Orbisonia, Pa.
Exchanged a wave with the rider.
I was headed south on my FJ-09.

·
Super Moderator
20,942 Posts
Yesterday I saw another red '08 Versys on AZ 77 a few miles NE of Winkelman, AZ around 1300 in a large group of riders heading S, then again around 1345 at a restaurant in Winkelman on AZ 177, the parking-lot FULL of bikes. Memory says that the rider had a white beard, open-faced helmet, and a blue(?) jacket.

Anyone from here?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Was riding northbound over the 1st Ave Bridge here in Seattle. Spotted another 650, a red gen1 in nice shape, wearing a pair of Givi sidecases.

Nice to see them around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
112 Posts
I saw a red 1st Gen going the other way dropping into Santa Cruz from hwy 9 a few days ago, pointed and waved but they didn't wave back :(

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

·
Registered
25 Posts
Woohoo! First Versys sighting!

I spotted a black Versys that was turning right onto 242 from the north bound I-45 service road north of Houston. Looked like a V1k, with hard bags, top box and hi-viz gear. Looked pretty slick.

Anyone here?

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Spotted a green Versys on the Altimont Pass a couple of days ago... Led fork lights, white/black and yellow/black safety tape on the back of both bags.

Been working crazy long hours, so I wasn't able to ask earlier... Who was it?

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

661 - 680 of 695 Posts