Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

621 - 640 of 690 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Hello, whoever you are...

Saw my first ever "wild Versys" In binghamton Ny, at the Wave gas station next to Sonic!
It was a red 08.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Riding the Dragon on Sunday, Oct. 12, I saw a blue Versys, just like mine, twice. The first time was sometime between 10 and 10:45, and the second time was between noon and 12:25. The other V was going in the opposite direction from me on the Dragon both times.

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
Green 09 spotted here in Kenton(north portland). Talked to you a bit as I walked past about lowering block and color

·
Registered
805 Posts
Rode the bike to work today, and saw a green Gen 1 Versys when I got off rt 3 in Billerica Ma. I waved, but not sure if he noticed. I only waved as I was on a V too. I don't normally wave to motorcycles unless waved at, but will always salute fellow V's. Question is: was it someone on here?

·
Registered
421 Posts
Green first gen spotted 6/7 at first Sunday in Ephrata, Pa.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Green Gen 2 on Laureles Grade (Monterey County)

Sunday 6/14. Heading into Carmel Valley, CA on Laureles Grade. Looks like one was being quite cautious around the turns.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Saw a maroon 2011 in front of Road Rider Motorcycle Store in San Jose on sunday. Turns out his a new member on here. Just recently bought his motorcycle. Nice guy.
Goes by 2wheelust.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Saw a 3rd gen for the first time yesterday, white, on Captiol Expressway and Senter on the way to my bestie's house.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Did the rider have a bright yellow and green helmet and a black and grey jacket
This could have been me
Yep, it was you.

I wasn't riding at the time, unfortunately.

621 - 640 of 690 Posts