Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

41 - 60 of 690 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Finally! Saw my first other Versys today in Edmonton. Black, not too farkled; I think I saw a radiator cover and the guy had on one heck of a weird helmet. Loved it! At 5:00 p.m. today, on 109 st heading southbound near Jasper Ave.

·
Registered
852 Posts
Yesterday May 26, it was roughly 6:45 am and I was traveling on Sandhill road in Essex VT I saw a Blue 2009 Versys with sidebags going the other direction. I was on my red 2008 V.

·
Registered
959 Posts
30th of May, Hayfork, CA
Green Versys, heading west in a group of 5 or 6 bikes....

was it you?
that was the second Versys (both green) seen on the road, if you exclude Gustavo's red one, that is

·
Registered
179 Posts
I saw this new '10 in Bandera, TX on this little bridge over the Medina river . . . Oh wait, that's MINE! :D It's not a dual sport but it handled just fine getting to that spot.

Attachments

·
Registered
115 Posts
31st of May, 2 miles north of Maryland border traveling I-81 northbound

Saw a red versys with side bags, you were wearing shorts and a t-shirt :nono:

Mike

·
Registered
959 Posts
2nd of June, central Vernon, BC
candy orange example rider had white helmet with lots of graphics on....
didn't make eye contact, was in other lane as orange vee turned off to the left.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Saw a blue V today (6/5/10) on Hwy 62/412, near Yellville, Ar. Had panniers, maybe a topcase? Gentlemen had a white modular helmet flipped up. Very nice looking bike. :thumb:

·
Registered
302 Posts
Oh Oh! Will the government have access to the results!? :eek:
the government access is within the architecture ...when will have access is the real question.

in a 6 million city like athens i see daily on my normal route about 3-4 versys .the other day something funny happened ,a silver versys came by on the lights and asked me about the windshield.i looked him good and i reply,its the 2nd time you ask me man! the same guy had asked me regarding wind screen about 2 months ago again in traffic lights ! its nice to wave to motorcycle riders.the only riders didnt wave back were some harley bad boys .they were gathering here for a super show off lame record ,something about 2900 bikes crossing the rio antirio bridge new guiness record...:rolleyes:
a statically good bridge as it proved to handle the weight of 2900 "heavy metal" mean machines :funnypost:

·
Registered
250 Posts
Saw another 2009 Blue running down the road in front of my house ( Pleasant Vally Rd on the way to Underhill Ctr ) yesterday while working in the yard. First one of my color I have seen in VT.

·
Registered
774 Posts
I was thinking on the way home today that I have never seen another V on the road. If I hadn't seen one in a magazine I wouldn't even know what one was and started looking for one.

·
Registered
320 Posts
June 12th Highway 9 in clearview. Green with givi rear case ( just like mine :)

·
Registered
208 Posts
Red Versys (like mine) going opposite direction, on my way to Americade in Lake George, NY on June 11th, about 4:15 PM. I think I was on NY Route 29 East. BTW, besides my sighting (and my own bike) NO OTHER Versys seen at Americade !!! Awesome.

·
Registered
320 Posts
That would be me! :) I tried to give chase, but alas, a dump truck took his sweet time.... ugh....

I saw that! got to the bottom of the hill and took a left as I was heading to Snohomish. I would have stopped but was late for family gathering, and war department was not happy as it was so I needed to expedite.

I used to live out in Sultan and have a rental out there now off 4th.

We really need to get a NW V ride going one of these days.

·
Registered
307 Posts
We really need to get a NW V ride going one of these days.
I thought the same thing after looking around. There are at least 5 locals here and one more guy I know who "isn't on here" but I suspect that he does some lurking here.

NW V ride FTW!!!

41 - 60 of 690 Posts