Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday about 8 in the morning a red '08 seen with two other bikes at Hardie's. All three bikes loaded with luggage.

·
Registered
20 Posts
That'd be my two sons and me...

My two sons and me finally pulled off a "togetherness" ride that had been almost four years in the making. On 6/17/2013, we departed our meet-up site in Winchester, VA and headed over to Front Royal, VA to start our adventure down the Skyline Drive and on down the BRPwky to Maggie Valley. It rained hard on Mon, Tues and Wednesday afternoon which cut our daily totals down considerably. We had planned to have more time for some day rides, but only made the Tail of the Dragon, Cherohala Pwky, and Nantahala Gorge on Thursday. My oldest son had to return to Glen Burnie, MD on Friday. We had breakfast @ Hardees in Waynesville, NC before saying our farewells. My youngest son and I returned back home to the Nashville, TN area. Great ride, not much wildlife to worry about, traffic coming and going was moderate...I hate riding in dense fog. You should come over and said "HI"...we'd popped on breakfast for you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts