Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It wouldn't be worth mentioning if it weren't for the guy driving it :)
In Napoli you see hundreds, if not thousands of scooters, mopeds and bike's. Everybody rides them, from 14 year olds to 80 year olds. With often more than 2 passengers abord. And girls with supershort skirts make a great view ;-)
But I was amazed about how often I saw business men in full business outfit are riding one. Like this guy. :D

Attachments

·
Registered
859 Posts
Background in that photo is the perfect depiction of Napoli.

I love the Italian no-gear attitude.
Open face helmet and loafers? No problem...

I wish I could do it but roads/cites are insanely dangerous here.

·
Registered
539 Posts
I like the way you added (Italy) just incase there are people out there who have never heard of Naples :D

Are they on rubbish strike again?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I like the way you added (Italy) just incase there are people out there who have never heard of Naples :D
I read some headache stories about a couple who booked a flight to Naples (IT) and ended up in Naples (USA) instead ;-)

Are they on rubbish strike again?
No, but the amount of garbage still piled up is huge. Especially the small streets where the occupants have to bring the trash to the main street for retrieval are problematic. The garbage trucks can't get there and you don't move 50 m3 by hand very fast ;-)

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
I was in Napoli last week for a short vacation and made a clip with my phone (http://koospol.nl/pub/scooters.mp4). At 0:50 it is getting interesting. I'd say the definition of "insanely dangerous" is relative :devil:
:eek::confused::eek: Seems as if most of the scooters are getting to you then pull a U-turn and go right back where they started from!!! :eek::confused::eek:

WTF!!!!!

LOL Your clip makes my head spin (and then run out and :eek:penarms: all Detroit, Michigan driver for being so !!!! conscientious.:usa:
Great clip, "Koos".

1 - 9 of 9 Posts