Votes: 18 34.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok Gang, I'm farkled out with the V, so I thought it would be a dandy idea to make up a Versys polo or T for us to wear. No idea on cost, but I'm thinking black polo with the embroidered V on the front right. Nothing big, just, tasteful, like me;)
Thought I would throw it out to you great members and see what comes back.
Those of you that know me, know that I just do things for cigar donations. So it would be cost of shirt & shipping and whatever you want to donate to my stogie fund.. Have attached a preliminary pic...And sense I own a Blue V the logo V would be blue... If they (manufacturer) make a run it will keep the cost down if colors remain the same...But I'll entertain all ideas and thoughts.:eek:penarms:

Attachments

·
Registered
959 Posts
nice idea
however nine if those colours work for me......
I think it depends in how big your emblem is, how many colours in the pattern. as Kawasaki 'merely' change the cycle parts to get the colour variations you could get your embroider to subtitue a single colour for the cycle parts.

natch since K have reduced subsequent models with black side panel and wheels that 'just the cycle parts bit falls by the way side.
the embroider we use has single & multi head machines its no biggie for her to change a colour for a specific garment.

then you could have green, and of course as any sailor knows the fastest colour is ORANGE

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Sounds like fun...count me in!

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
+1

·
Registered
162 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
What about green?

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
At the moment Black T/ white V is in the lead. Probably a good choice for everyone as its kinda just makes a statement about the V... Plus I don't have the peso's :eek: to do runs of different colors...I'll see what happens over the weekend
Good ridin to all...:D

·
Registered
139 Posts
I dig the black with the white v idea, that keeps it neutral. All you guys think your bikes are fast, 08 is red, so is fire which way faster and you can't touch it.
Let me know how it works out

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Lets try the pict one more time

Ahh! much better

Put this in the back and "KLE 650" using the same font and color "Versys" in the right front above the pocket.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts