Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 20 of 432 Posts

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On another forum we played this game, is was very fun...starts with a request of a photo of a Versys in a certain setting....whoever post the photo first gets to make the next request. No Photo-shopped photos count. Do not ask for a picture of a Versys in a dangerous or illegal situation. For example do not ask to see a V jumping the grand canon or running from the police...Try and keep requests challenging but reasonable. It does not have to be your motorcycle in the picture. Since I started the game I will moderate it....

For example...

Post a picture of you Versys near a body of water.....

OK next one is up for grabs....
Show us your V with mountains in the background

Thanks for playing.....

·
Registered
4,762 Posts
In other forums that I participate in, the game requires it to be a picture you take for the game, not just one stored on your computer. Is that how we will play as well?
I played on the Suzuki C50 forum and once the topics got a little interesting, most would not have a stored image. We also said that you had to be in the picture there as well. It was a "You, Your bike, and...". But its up to the OP to make the rules as he started the game.

·
Registered
928 Posts
There are a number of free photo-hosting sites (I use Photobucket). If you create an account and upload the picture there, there will be a "share" option with an IMG link

i.e.
HTML:
[IMG]http://www.photobucket.com/.../mypicture.jpg[/IMG]
Cut and paste that into the posting, and the picture should appear.

You can also upload it as an attachment (click on the paper clip in the editor menu), but you will have to resize it first to ensure it doesn't exceed the maximum size.

Dave C

·
Registered
1,167 Posts

Traveling home after purchasing.

A offroad trail.

·
Registered
250 Posts
This reminds me ( somewhat ) of the Tag-O-Ramas in AdvRider and some other forums. In those cases, you have to take a picture FOR the Tag, not use a file photo. It makes it more fun and may require a good trip to get a picture. :)

·
Registered
4,762 Posts
This reminds me ( somewhat ) of the Tag-O-Ramas in AdvRider and some other forums. In those cases, you have to take a picture FOR the Tag, not use a file photo. It makes it more fun and may require a good trip to get a picture. :)
Agreed. The point being, get off the couch and go ride! Sometimes you get beat back home and then you have another reason to head back out! :yeahsmile:

·
Registered
120 Posts
Dang it I am too late! I had three of the pics listed so far. This is going to be a fun thread to watch. I need to get out and take more pics.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
For now stored photos should be fine.....when the request get more challenging new photos will have to be taken.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
I will add one rule...you have to have taken the photo...or there when it was taken...if it's not your bike let us know who's it is.

1 - 20 of 432 Posts