Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've added a few bits to my Versys and put them up on this site.

http://picasaweb.google.com/macvalk

To be exact, I've added, TomTom Rider, 12volt gauge, Hepco Becker crash bars, Givi toprack and top box, throttle rocker, throttle lock, home made fenda extenda. Have a Hugger on order, but as I'm spending few months in Palm Desert area riding in San Bernardino Mts, won't be home to Redmond WA until early April to put it on.

Machog

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They are Hepco and Becker. I'm out of town for 3 months, but I thought I got them from Twisted Throttle. Just went to their website and couldn't find them. They have the SWMotec, but they didn't look as strong to me. The HB are great, strong........haven't had to try them out yet, would highly recommend them. Bit spendy, I think they were about $160.00 to my door from TT.

The SWM's don't have a cross brace and look like they would crush if you dropped your bike. The HB have a brace in front of the radiator.

Machog

·
Registered
22 Posts
Actually not at all. Instructions, no matter what you buy seems to be poor. But once you figure out the configuration of each side. You're good. The only downside, is that you have to shave some of the radiator faring down, for a smooth fit. You and your favorite exacto knife, or dremel tool will work beautifully.

Goob

1 - 8 of 8 Posts