Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I own an 08 Versys and live in Fredericton, NB. I'm looking forward to my second season coming up soon.

Birchw1

·
Premium Member
16,141 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Ah, someone farther north than we are at Moosehead Lake, Maine (in the summer that is). Welcome to the forum - it's a great group of knowledgeable people. :thumb:

·
Premium Member
16,141 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,141 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
Then you've really never been "South"
Similar to what we have in the south (porridge), brought up on porridge as a kid.

Grits are a food of American Indian origin common in the Southern United States and mainly eaten at breakfast. They consist of coarsely ground corn, or sometimes alkali-treated corn (hominy). They are also sometimes called sofkee or sofkey from the Muskogee (Creek) language word.[1][2] Grits are similar to other thick maize-based porridges from around the world, such as polenta, or the thinner farina.

·
Premium Member
16,141 Posts
Similar to what we have in the south (porridge), brought up on porridge as a kid.

Grits are a food of American Indian origin common in the Southern United States and mainly eaten at breakfast. They consist of coarsely ground corn, or sometimes alkali-treated corn (hominy). They are also sometimes called sofkee or sofkey from the Muskogee (Creek) language word.[1][2] Grits are similar to other thick maize-based porridges from around the world, such as polenta, or the thinner farina.
:clap::clap::clap::clap: Damn you know how to shut me up.:D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I appreciate the welcome. My new Givi cases just came in, so I hope we have an early spring.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts