Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Nice pics - that's almost centerfold material, garsh.

I've heard of rose colored glasses but not rose colored helmet visors. How do you like that?

·
Registered
8,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice pics - that's almost centerfold material, garsh.

I've heard of rose colored glasses but not rose colored helmet visors. How do you like that?
It's called 'high definition orange'. It works very well with sunglasses in daytime, and without at night.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Invader - if you want to go for the all black look on the bottom of your bike, I'll swap those silver lower fairing thingys for my black ones. :thumb:

(I'm out for a week - if you are interested, PM me and I'll get back to you when I return.)

·
Registered
8,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
1st pic is the rock bottom one foot deep creek that I crossed very easily. 2nd pic just after crossing...
I don't miss my WR426F so much anymore. I'm very impressed with the suspension and overall handling on rough roads. It does it all comfortably and effortlessly, and all the low-end response with the growl of the Muzzy is purely intoxicating. :clap:
I couldn't stick around for too long to take pics, with all the dam bugs this year, and the occasional bear...
I got real close to a moose yesterday and got some great pics, then realized I hadn't put the memory card back in, dammit.

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts