Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The right Versys name plate has disappeared off my 2008 bike, not available as a separate part from Kawasaki, any ideas on a source?

This is for the saddle bags , the nice GIVI one's, they do work and travel well.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Versys Name badge

Sorry, seems my posting was a little unclear, I am missing the name tag that fits on to the right side saddle back, it says VERSYS on it. It mounts on the opening section of the side bag.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Someone else recently asked about the same emblem and as I recall the answer was Kawasaki does not sell them by themselves.

I had one of the Givi emblems (same shape and location as the Versys emblem) fall off. I ended up taking off the one on the other bag, too. I used it as a template and, using some red DOT reflective material I found at Walmart for a couple bucks, I cut out some good looking and practical reflectors that fit exactly in that oval space. They've been there going on four years.

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Emblem's

heh Bones;

That is a good idea, if the original type don't show up some where, I might just do what you did.....

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Someone else recently asked about the same emblem and as I recall the answer was Kawasaki does not sell them by themselves.

I had one of the Givi emblems (same shape and location as the Versys emblem) fall off. I ended up taking off the one on the other bag, too. I used it as a template and, using some red DOT reflective material I found at Walmart for a couple bucks, I cut out some good looking and practical reflectors that fit exactly in that oval space. They've been there going on four years.
Good call. Much better than leaving them empty. :thumb:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts