Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
I used to do that with a YZ 400 when I was a teenager. They got so used to me tormenting them that, as soon as they saw me in the pasture, they would haul ass for the gate....great fun!

We were milking at the time, and my grandfather used to yell at me about the milk not dropping because I had them so uptight. PSSSHHHT. What did he know??

·
Premium Member
16,142 Posts
If you had some sheep. You could be a Pimp

·
Registered
670 Posts
way back when, i bought a used Transalp, it was all beat up with hardly any miles on it. turns out, the guy used it as a horse. it was in New England, i think his fields were a tad more rocky than pictured. i called the Ragamuffin and continued the abuse. i colored most of the states in my sig with that bike. good times.

looks like fun Kiwi.

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Good to know you are still riding buddy...:D

:cheers:
Better tell the truth, we only playing with the new camera and so were just being silly, heck you do not need a bike to shift stock on 3 acres. Then I spent the next 30 min after that cleaning poop off my bike.

·
Premium Member
16,142 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,142 Posts
Come on Joseph thats not fair showing the guys my personal wardrobe collection.
I bet it doesn't look baaaaaaaad on ya.:)

·
Premium Member
16,142 Posts
Phil your always good about taking a joke. So heres a photo of me at over 340lbs. So there are still blue whales spotted off the coast of cali. as you can tell i'm the one on yhe right.

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Phil your always good about taking a joke. So heres a photo of me at over 340lbs. So there are still blue whales spotted off the coast of cali. as you can tell i'm the one on yhe right.
Thats why I believe in saving the whales, you have lost a bit of weight going by more recent photos so good on you bro keep it help. :thumb:

·
Registered
4,695 Posts

Wow! 340! Good job on losing the poundage. Where are you now? I was a little over 260 Nov last year. I've lost around 30lbs since & kept it off. I've made it through the holidays & maintained my weight (WOO HOO!!), which was a concern, because let me tell you, I love the food this time of year. I admit I need to start exercising, but I've lost a huge portion of gut.

And to tie this in with Phil's thread so I don't derail it too far, I was as big as a cow! Hahaha!!

How's that!?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts