Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All from the Land Downunder....

I got my first motorcycle 2 months ago... 2016 Versys 650L ABS.... I had a Vespa when I was 17, but that does not count!

It could be a mid-life crisis thing, but who cares! I'm loving it. I'm still on my Learners License, but have already done a few full days tours and planning on a weekend overnight trip this weekend :)

This forum is a great source of info.

Cheers,
Rowdy Rod.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Versys 650L Downunder - 2nd Post

By the way.... already done over 2000km on the bike... most of my gear changes are smooth..ish :)

Once I can post in the other parts of the forum I will provide some details on my rides and minor mods....

Here is a photo of my super-cheap Top Box mount... As I'm restricted from taking any passengers I decided to create a different mount :)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,198 Posts
Welcome from The Land Of Ice & Snow

Hi All from the Land Downunder....

I got my first motorcycle 2 months ago... 2016 Versys 650L ABS.... I had a Vespa when I was 17, but that does not count!

It could be a mid-life crisis thing, but who cares! I'm loving it. I'm still on my Learners License, but have already done a few full days tours and planning on a weekend overnight trip this weekend :)

This forum is a great source of info.

Cheers,
Rowdy Rod.
And Yes, we are 14 hours behind you, how do I know? Skype with a special person in Eildon NSW

:welcome: from the Golden Triangle , Ontario

·
Super Moderator
19,441 Posts

·
Super Moderator
19,441 Posts
Looks good.

Quite a few of us have found that the gearbox gets MUCH smoother w/ miles, AND synthetic oil (I use Mobil1 15W-50, car oil)!

·
Premium Member
16,191 Posts
:welcome:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts