Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Just getting back into riding after being out of it for a bit. Looking forward to many adventures, long rides, camping trips with my girlfriend. Not 2 up, she rides too...a Versys 650.

Premium Member
:welcome:

Premium Member
Twin Members??

Just getting back into riding after being out of it for a bit. Looking forward to many adventures, long rides, camping trips with my girlfriend. Not 2 up, she rides too...a Versys 650.
Stating your girlfriend rides a 650 Versys speaks volumes on the skill level, I can honestly say that from coming from first a Yamaha 650 then dirt bikes with the last one being a DRZ400S , my first time on the Versys picking it up in November of 2008 ( after riding bikes for 38 years), putting my foot down at a stop light were oil was on the road from stopped cars, I felt the bike going over, had the bike go over twice, once in the show room, ( on the wrong side of the bike, while moving it forward, unaware the kickstand was going up, luckily a KLR was beside it, and once in the garage). I then lowered it, almost sold it in the first 3 months, if it hadn't been for Invader posting the TPS adjustment.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts