Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
I bought this radiator new as a backup in case a repair on my original Versys radiator didn't hold.

Never had a problem, and it's not doing me any good sitting on the shelf.

Part # 39061-0214

The price of this items on RevZilla is currently $726.94 !!!!

Fits 2008 (and other year) Versys. Fits some Ninja 650's as well. Buyer should confirm this.

Located in Wilmington, NC area. Paypal OK, Nigerian princes and other scammers are not.

ASKING $450. + SHIPPING

FYI USE JOE ILM NC to send PM To Copied post for photos.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi all,

My old profile, JOE LINY, is all jacked up, screwed up, and unable to be edited. In addition to that, the name no longer reflects my geographical location, and we can't have an inaccurate internet.

Went from a Versys 650 to a Concours, had no knocks against my V, but I was hoping to get the wife onboard more often for longer trips. Not happening.

·
Registered
5 Posts
BTW if you are in the market for a V 650 radiator, or original windscreen, check the for sale section! I will be updating the ads in a few days, can't get the PM notification and an email change on my original profile to mesh properly...

Versys 650 New in Box Radiator
I bought this radiator new as a backup in case a repair on my original Versys radiator didn't hold.

Never had a problem, and it's not doing me any good sitting on the shelf.

Part # 39061-0214

The price of this items on RevZilla is currently $726.94 !!!!

Fits 2008 (and other year) Versys. Fits some Ninja 650's as well. Buyer should confirm this.

Located in Wilmington, NC area. Paypal OK, Nigerian princes and other scammers are not.

ASKING $450. + SHIPPING
Link to photos https://www.kawasakiversys.com/forums/23-sale/221857-versys-650-new-box-radiator.html?nojs=1#goto_threadsearch

1 - 5 of 5 Posts