2019 Kawasaki Versys 650 LT
That part number shows to only fit a 2016.....https://www.partzilla.com/product/kawasaki/55028-0563-53PHi guys,
I have my babe Versys 650 2021 Pearl White - I lost my two cowlings due to small incident with cosmetic damage, while avoiding collision. It is emotionally tough.
View attachment 191272
Original part models broken:
After market parts broken:
- 55059-5424-660 - COWLING,SIDE,LH,M.S.BLACK - Metallic Black
- 55059-5425-660 - COWLING,TANK SIDE,LH,M.S.BLACK - Metallic Black
- SRC Moto Crash bars - strong bent, which was the main cause of the broken cowlings. I found them not reliable for cowling protection in this case.
I see that from 2015 - 2021 Versys 650 are very similar, or even identical.
- Found on ebay someone selling used parts 55028-0563
- Like new from older Versys
- Color is identical with stickers removed
- View attachment 191270
What you would recommend in this case?
- Would it fit my bike even tho part number is different?
- Are cowlings different in shape ranging 2015 to 2021? (Thickness, form)
Your part number doesn't show to have any other years fitment....https://www.partzilla.com/product/kawasaki/55059-5347-660?ref=eb36025776f435bb0e5f674bb34b14edcd715676
As my 2019, it has 2 years fitment....https://www.partzilla.com/product/kawasaki/55028-0515-739
You can use Partzilla to cross reference parts, just be sure to look at the entire part number, the last numbers could be the only numbers that change