Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Versys-X 300 Grey 2020
26 Posts
Part of a ride Saturday. Playing with PIP video. Asako Brave 6 on the Helmet, Asako V50x on the rear. Easy Video Maker Free Edition. :)

·
Registered
2017 Versys X300
49 Posts
This guy from fortnine is growing on me. Better than offerings on television.

and of course motorcycle commute videos are always nice.

That video com Ryan F9 is one of two favourite x300 videos on YouTube. This is my other one.

Here in Australia, this guy is making some really nice adventure videos on the x300.
Dodger rides a Postie bike (mail man) for a living, then does this on weekends. Gotta love that!

·
Registered
4,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That video com Ryan F9 is one of two favourite x300 videos on YouTube. This is my other one.

Here in Australia, this guy is making some really nice adventure videos on the x300.
Dodger rides a Postie bike (mail man) for a living, then does this on weekends. Gotta love that!
You can't go wrong with Zak and Ari. Glad they are back on YouTube.

Man, if our postal workers rode bikes to deliver mail I would have gone in an entirely different direction in my career!

I read water meters for a period and doing that on a ct-90 would have been sweet! I had to eat 3000 calories a day to keep from losing weight jogging that meter route.

·
Registered
2017 Versys X300
49 Posts
You can't go wrong with Zak and Ari. Glad they are back on YouTube.

Man, if our postal workers rode bikes to deliver mail I would have gone in an entirely different direction in my career!

I read water meters for a period and doing that on a ct-90 would have been sweet! I had to eat 3000 calories a day to keep from losing weight jogging that meter route.
Yep! I did a Postie stint about 30 years ago, but it was strictly pedal-power in those days.
PS: 3000 calories a day never helped me maintain my weight 😕...

·
Registered
Vx300
93 Posts
Fortnine video pretty good. Even when the comparison is with a dual sport. I wanted a light bike with a small highway capable engine, a fairing, upright ergos, affordable price. The Vx is my primary transportation as MI weather permits. So it’s a street machine for me. Great that it’s so ready to go about anywhere I point it tho. Back to the end of the F9 video, it’s fair to say I fall into the category of “when I get old, what will I want then?”. Lovin it!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts