Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anyone out there using a Ventura bag, either the Mistral 1 or the Aero-Spade VII. I've never looked at them before but there was a short review in the July issue of Rider and it looks like they may be just what I'm looking for.

I tried a search but the photos had been removed from the one thread I saw.

I'm looking for a photo of a bike with the bag both on and off.

Any review of their products would be greatly appreciated too.

Thanks,

Mitch

·
Premium Member
16,110 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,110 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Thanks for the quick replies. I guess I didn't look back far enough in my search to find that thread, but those photos sure helped.

I do a most of my riding solo, but my wife may start to ride so I was thinking the Ventura would give me option to keep the pillion open for her, yet still give enough storage for short weekend trips. And it would provide a bit of a backrest as she has some fobia in her head about falling of the back?

I have a set of soft saddlebags that came with the bike and I'm planning on adding a wolfman tank bag come spring so even the 47L should total plenty for a short trip.

Also, I might try to do a couple solo weekend camping trips so I could then use the pillion space for sleeping bag and tent and still have storage.

Plus, I like how clean it looks with the pack removed and just the single bar installed. I guess my other option is a rear rack and then a dry bag on top of that.

I was hoping they would be at the International Motorcycle Show in Minneapolis in a couple weeks so I could get a hands on look, but I wasn't able to find a complete list of vendors .. or at least I hope the list I found wasn't a complete list.

Can anyone comment on their quality?

Mitch

1 - 5 of 5 Posts