Kawasaki Versys Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Vanity Bile Plates

I have "VERSYS" on my red '08 in Montana.

Its a Permanent plate, cost $147.95 :huh:

We only tags once in Montana or when a vehcile is over 10 years old.

What a state!!!!:exactly:

·
Super Moderator
20,663 Posts
Always planned to get "GR8D8B8" for my old ('62) Corvette, but never got around to it (had it 21 years...). :goodidea:

·
Registered
231 Posts
I was aiming for GR8BYK , but in Utah Personalized Bike plates are limited to 4 characters.

·
Registered
267 Posts
I am awaiting my approval currently from nebraska DMV for "HAFSAC" - I lost a testicle to cancer 2 months ago. If they don't accept it , I will probably go with "HADTWO"

·
Registered
267 Posts
I am awaiting my approval currently from nebraska DMV for "HAFSAC" - I lost a testicle to cancer 2 months ago. If they don't accept it , I will probably go with "HADTWO"
Just got home and checked my emails... it was approved!
HAFSAC is the new license plate. Too f'ing funny!!! I can't believed they let that slide!

·
Registered
287 Posts
I got "VERSYS" here in New York. I was surprized it was still available. Guess there aren't too many here is the "broken" empire state...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
587 Posts
Thats awesome!!!
You've got a great sense of humor Mawson.

My daughter just moved from Omaha to Lincoln to be closer to school. Planning on a trip this june or july up thru wisconsins across minnesotta thru s.dakota and down into nebraska in 3-4 days time. Ought to be fun and will surprise my daughter!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.